Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 5 round 2

January 29, 2011

Today has been a good day! But why wouldn't it be RIGHT!?!?! Keith came up today to spend the day with me and Satin. Mom went home to clean and such. I started my 5th bag of chemo tonight at 8:30pm... ONE MORE TO GO THIS ROUND!

My family and I are hosting a Blood Drive on March 5, 2011. We are also planning a Bowling tournament that day also! My family loves to bowl and we hope to raise some money to help defray my medical costs. My hubby's band Rock-A-Licious will also be playing that day! Its going to FUN FUN FUN! Oh yeah we will have over 25 different prizes for a raffle also!
Cant wait to see everybody there! If you want more info just drop me a comment or e mail me jonnsatsmom@yahoo.com

Love and Peace to all!
See ya on the FINAL day of my hospital stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment