Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 4 round 2

January 28, 2011

Hey y'all! Well it's day four and all is GREAT! I had my fourth bag of chemo this morning and it went fine. Dr Luskey came in and said I could go HOME on Sunday afternoon if I wanted or I could stay til Monday.. Guess what I chose SUNDAY~~~~ I cant imagine wanting to stay here another night! I'm still feeling pretty good, but I can tell I'm getting a little tired. Yesterday I walked a lot and didn't get tired. Today I didn't walk as much (but I did walk a couple times), but I have been a little tired.

Satin is spending the weekend up here with me. Man can that kid eat! She has been downstairs 3 times in the last 4 hours. lol

Well folks its bedtime!

Love and peace to ALL!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are going home. I wish I had blogged through my journey. It will be great to look back when all this is said and done. Big hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete