Monday, March 7, 2011

Playing catch up AGAIN

Well I know I have been MIA for a month or so... I am sorry but I will do my best to get everyone caught up.

I was released from the hospital on January 30 and felt pretty good. I continued to feel good even though my blood levels were dropping.... UNTIL i had to get two units of blood... I got two units of blood and started running a fever that night. I continued to run a fever for about 4 days. It never went high enough to take me back to the hospital. But it sure made me feel bad and tired and worn out. I got thru this and my levels began to rise and I felt better again.

I went for my second visit to Emory on March 2 and we decided that another round of consolidation chemo would be best for me. I am still having a stem cell transplant as long as my brother, Chris, and I pass the pre test. He already passed one by being my perfect match!!! The transplant will send me to Atlanta for 3 months. It will be a tough three months but we will make it. I will miss my husband and kids more than i can even explain. My mom will be going to Atlanta with me because I can't be left alone.

We had the Bowling for Stephanie Fundraiser and it was a HUGE sucess! We raised well over $7000.00 and had alot of fun!!

Well I will promise to do better on my blogging and keep you updated through round 3 which starts tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment