Monday, April 18, 2011

Atlanta


Pre transplant chemo begins tomorrow. Mom and I arrived in Atlanta at 3:30pm today. We went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. And MY OH MY is was sooooo yummy! I was glad that I chose there for my final meal before I spend 3 weeks or so at Emory.

I will be in radiology in the morning at 6:30am having a central line put in my chest. I hope that this one will take better than the one I had in November. No, Let me change that I KNOW this one will work better! I have to stay positive! No other way to get through the next couple months. I should begin chemo tomorrow, also.

Just wanted to update ya a lil on what is going on. I will do my best to update daily while I am here!

Peace and love to all!

1 comment:

  1. Steph, I am posting a link to your blog on our Bible study Facebook page. Please post a link on it too when you update! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete