Friday, March 25, 2011

HEY EVERYONE!!!


Hello Everyone!


Sorry I haven't been updating like I should be! I have been very busy... But I will make every effort to do a better job!




Well to start I was admitted to Memorial Hospital for my second consolidation chemo on March 8. I was back home by March 13. This time chemo was a little bit rougher on me. They say it happens that way sometimes. I had a terrible headache everyday and I was nauseated, too. All this was new because I had not had any of these side affects before. But now that it's over and I feel pretty good today. After Chemo my blood levels dropped fast this time and remained low longer. I have have 6 units of blood and 2 super bags of platelets. But now I do feel alot better.


I have appointments at Emory on Monday and Tuesday for pre transplant tests. My brother, Chris will also be getting checked out to make sure he is healthy enough to donate stem cells. Keep us in your Prayers as we travel to Atlanta. I may get to see my Brother Steven this weekend also., I haven't seen him in 8 years!


Y'all have a great night and I will update you guys after Emory!


Peace, Love and Chicken Grease!! Oh yeah my hair growing, BUT ITS REALLY GREY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment